It’s hot, I’m hungry, and I definitely do not want to cook anything. There’s nothing like a ripe Jersey tomato for this Jersey girl. Here’s how I made this light & refreshing summer lunch:
1. slice 1 juicy ripe Jersey Beefsteak tomato
2. add 1/2 of a creamy ripe Hass avocado cut into chunks ( I prefer 1 per each tomato bite of course)
3. go outside to the garden & pick some fresh basil to shred onto the plate
4. sprinkle on a nice amount of Murray River Australian Pink Salt
5. crack some fresh ground black pepper over the plate
6. then drizzle some Meyer Lemon Olive Oil over the whole thing
and last: eat away with a big fat smile on your face!